The Silicon Club was established to provide all senior executives of the Israeli high tech industry with an ongoing meeting place to discuss their day to day challenges and other issues that impact the entire high tech ecosystem. The club exclusive gatherings are done in a non-formal atmosphere and serves as THE place for meeting industry colleagues, exchange thoughts and discuss collaboration between various local and global companies from the high tech industry.
The club was designed specifically for C level executives - CEOs/Presidents, CTOs, COOs, Vice President of Operations, and Vice President of Engineering from high tech companies and Partners/Executives within the Israeli venture capital community.
Each club meeting consists of about 150-200 industry executives and is dedicated to a specific topic. The meetings are divided to two major parts:
• Executive Networking- Great networking opportunities for high tech professionals from the Israeli high tech community.
• Speaking session - short lectures and panel discussion by senior figures from the local and global High tech world.
Executive Networking - Great networking opportunities for high tech professionals from the Israeli high tech community.
Speaking session - short lectures and panel discussion by senior figures from the local and global High tech world.
Why sponsor the club?
When you sponsor the club's meetings you will benefit in several ways:
1. Great exposure to the industry's decision makers – when you sponsor the Silicon Club meetings' you will be able to let the decision makers of the high tech companies know about your firm offering. These executives represent businesses which generate annual revenue of more than 40 billion dollars.
2. Building your brand – when you sponsor the Silicon Club you will strengthen your brand in the minds of all participants. Even if not all of them will become immediate customers, it'll probably happen in the foreseen future.
3. Create your network – when you sponsor the Silicon Club and participate in the club meetings you will have the opportunity to meet with the industry executives, introduce yourself and your firm, and get to know, your potential clients on a personal basis.
4. Supporting the High Tech industry – The high tech industry represents 50% of the Israeli industrial export. Supporting the club means supporting this important industry and contribute to strengthen a major part from the ecosystem of the Israeli high tech economy.
The Silicon Club was founded by ASG Ltd. in 2010.